Rose & Ranger: Hello everyone! We are going to be opening requests (And art/writing trades) now!! We hope that doing requests will help us gain a few more watchers, maybe even some friends, and help us practice our talents. If we get really popular, we'll probably open commissions!! But, we do have rules to asking for requests, and here they are:
AND REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES AND SEND US A NOTE OF YOUR REQUEST, OR WE CAN'T DO IT, OK? THANK YOU
Rose (For written requests and writing trades)(Currently closed, will open as soon as Two Roses and Two Thorns
Is finished. There are only 4 more parts left
Thanks for your patience!!) :
1) I won't do ANY mature content (not even the SLIGHTEST hint of it
) EXCEPT strong violence, and even then, only if it's moderate and not strict. Sorry, I'm just a very clean person and I'm trying to keep myself and my family safe ^-^
2) I won't do yaoi or yuri either.
Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not a homophobe don't hate yaoi and yuri, I don't hate the people who like it, and I don't hate people who are homosexual. Yaoi and yuri are just against my beliefs as a Christian, so I don't feel comfortable around it.
3) There are many series that I know and love. There are a variety of series I can write fanfictions for. However, there are many series that I don't know or don't particularly like. If I don't know and/or don't like a series, I won't write a fanfiction for it. Sorry
It's just, if I don't know the series, I don't want to be looking up spoilers for it just in case I ever want to try it, and it would take me forever to get the backstories and all the information about the characters and the plots, it's just too much work and I'm afraid I'll mess things up. If I don't like the series, I'll just feel like a hypocrite writing a fanfic for it
4) I would love to write a story about your OCs and/or FCs, but just be prepared to give me A LOT of info about them. I need to know virtually everything about them. I need to know their appearance, and it's best if you have a reference picture to give me, but if you don't that's ok
You just need to be really descriptive about their appearance. Some info that I don't absolutely NEED but would still be helpful to have is their age, their family members (Unless their family members are in the story. Then I ABSOLUTELY need the names) and where they were born (Unless it was some unusual place. Then I NEED NEED NEED the place they came from) but info I ABSOLUTLEY NEED TO HAVE is their backstory, their likes and dislikes, their powers and abilities, and what their relationship to everyone else in the story is. I know it's a lot of work, but it will make my job easier, quicker, and more accurate, so it will all be worth it in the end
5) If you want me to write a love story for you, remember the first 3 rules (and the fourth one if it's a love story about your OCs and/or FCs
) and also know that I won't write a love story for any couple I don't support
I'm sorry, I don't HATE couples I don't support, but I don't really like them either
It would make me feel awkward and hypocritical to write a love story for a couple I don't support (Of course, this rule doesn't apply if the story is about your OCs
6) I need you to give me a basic plot. I mean, I love to be creative and such, but how can I be creative if I don't even know where to start? It doesn't have to be detailed, I just need to know the basic plot (Example: 'Name1' and 'Name2' are best friends, but 'Name2' finds another friend and stops hanging out with 'Name1' and 'Name1' is jealous. In the end, they become friends again.) Just something basic so I know what to go off of (Of course, if you want to give me a detailed plot, that's fine too
7) First come first serve. Sorry, that's just how I roll
I won't even make exceptions for friends, because it's not fair. If someone (or many people) ordered before you, I have to get to them first, ok?
8) Be patient. Even if I'm homeschooled, I'm still very busy. I may have less school than you do, but I still have school, and I still have a family and friends, and I can't just sit around and write all the time. And I also have my own fanfictions to write. The time it takes to get your request done all depends on how busy I am, what kind of mood I'm in and if I have writer's block or not. I'll try to get everyone's requests done as quickly as possible, but if yours doesn't come as fast as you expected, please don't flame me. I'm doing the best I can
9) I have the right to decline any request. If I feel uncomfortable writing something for you, I won't write it. I'm sorry. And please remember that if I have declined your request, I don't hate you. I won't turn down any request for stupid reasons like that, it's mean, rude, and I don't hate many people anyways
If I do decline your request, I will give you a legitimate reason WHY and you can ask for something else, ok?
10) I can change these rules at anytime, without warning. Problem?
Ranger: Ok, now that Rose's rules are out of the way, I'll do mine
Ranger (For art requests and trades):
1) No mature content, except for mild violence. I won't do gore, just not happening. Except Alien blood, but nothing super gorey, k?
2) I won't do couples that I don't support. Same reason as Rose, I'd feel like a hypocrite. Sorry
3) So, that also means no yaoi or yuri, sorry again
4) However, unlike Rose, I WILL draw pictures of series that I don't know/don't like very much, because I only have to look up pictures of the characters and not spoilers.
5) I will also draw your OC/FC
I'd like it if you could give me a reference picture, but if you don't have one, just be really really descriptive of what they look like, k?
6) Make sure to give me any extra details that you would like about your pic. You know, what pose the characters should be in, what kind of scenery you'd like, which way the light is sitting (So I can shade it accordingly) if you want a sketch or a colored picture, that sort of thing
(Note: I'm not very good at coloring pictures with computer programs yet
you can still request one, but it won't look as nice as maybe you'd have in mind. I'm best with my pencils
7) Just to be fair, first come first serve.
8) Yep, be patient. I'm a LOT busier than Rose (My friends come over almost every three days) and drawing a good picture takes a little longer than writing a good fanfiction XD I'll try my hardest to get everyone's requests done on time, but just please wait patiently.
9) Just like Rose, if I don't feel comfortable doing something, I don't have to do it. My abilities are limited, I'm not as good as some people, and there are certain things that I can't do or that I am bad at drawing. If I decline your request, I will give you a reason why and you can ask for something else
10) And I also have the right to change my rules at any time
Rose & Ranger: Well then, who wants to make the first request? We'd prefer it if you Noted us what you wanted instead of commenting, just so that we can always have that reference available, and so that the request can be a surprise to everyone else until it's finished
If you have any questions, like what couples we support or what series we like or anything like that, please don't hesitate to ask. We don't bite
Also, here are some examples of some of our better art so that you can see how good we are and make a request:
FrancexReader: I'm Not Who You Think I Am Stupid map. This doesn’t tell me anything! How the heck do I get to that hotel?? You think angrily, staring hard at the map in your hands, trying to understand it. However, despite that you have an intermediate knowledge of the French language, the map is not making any sense to you.
I wish I could ask someone for help, but no one around here seems to speak English, and I haven’t found a bank so I can’t trade my money in for Euros, which means I can’t hire a taxi. You think, looking around desperately for someone who might be able to help you.
Suddenly, a large gust of wind breezes past you, tearing the
Magenta: Songfic Gift for VocalKokoro “But why?” the blue haired boy asked, his voice trembling as tears welled up in his eyes.
“Get it through your head, kid. I’m going to say this one more time, nice and simple, NO ONE LIKES YOU. YOU ARE A FAILURE. YOU’RE NOT HELPING US AT ALL, SO YOU HAVE TO GO!” The Master yelled, slamming the palms of his hands hard on the table, making the boy flinch.
“B-but Master, please! I can do better, I swear! Just give me another chance, please,” the boy pleaded, now openly crying.
“NO! It’s over Kaito. You’ve wasted too much of my time already. Leave me,”
Wishes: Request for Ratchet-Halo! It was mid-afternoon. The sun was shining, as usual, but it was hard to see the sun through the thick canopy of leaves that covered the forest like a thick roof. A white haired, green eyed boy sat hiding in some bushes with a knife in his hand, waiting to strike the next animal that came into range. The boy’s name was Alan Kayson.
Alan was hunting again, just trying to kill enough food to survive. Alan, being a mutant after all, was constantly on the run from the military. He’d been able to get away with hiding in the forest for a while, but who knew how long it would take for them to find him again? Hopefully a long whi